- Even when it's brick cold out here in NYC we still want to hit the streets, stay warm and look sharp. Made for the cold winter days, we took our New OG pant and added the warmth of merino inside. The Schoeller doubleweave fabric has an extra fine merino inner face that's been brushed, making it even softer and warmer. Merino wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and warm yet never clammy. Light rain, slush and grime get shrugged off with the self-cleaning Nanosphere® treatment. They drape beautifully, never stink of sweat and are made in NYC for quality. Unbelievably comfortable and highly durable, the Woolback OGs travel from the snowy streets to the bar without sacrificing comfort or looks.
- Our Woolback Schoeller Doubleweave Nylon Merino fabric has two sides. The Doubleweave structure means it's tough and durable on the exterior, yet soft and comfortable inside. The outer face is a 250 gsm nylon, slightly beefier than our 4season fabric but with the same incredible four-way stretch. The inner face has a 20 micron extra fine merino that's been brushed, making it even softer and warmer. A "self-cleaning" Nanosphere® treatment gives it nice resistance to water, dirt and grime.
Merino wool is the best natural performance fabric we can find, it has the incredible ability to suck moisture into the very core of the fiber while the surface remains dry to the touch. This keeps your temperature regulated so you stay comfortable.
Combining the comfort and performance qualities of merino and four-way stretch nylon fabric makes for a winter pant you can keep moving in while staying warm but not overheating.
- Woolback OG
- Made with Outlier Woolback Schoeller Doubleweave Nylon Merino
- Backed with 20 micron extra fine Brushed Merino Wool
- 76% Nylon, 18% Wool, 6% Elastane
- 250gsm per square meter doubleweave fabric for durability
- NanoSphere® treated
- Slush, grime, and beverage resistant
- Four-way stretch
- Merino back keeps you warm and dry on cold days
- Medium lean OG cut: bottom of the pant leg slimmed while still leaving room in the thigh for your cycling muscles
- Available in Slate Gray
- Machine wash warm and lay flat to dry. Tumble dry medium or low iron to restore water resistance.
- Made in New York City with Swiss Fabric
- Woolback OG
A medium lean that fits true to size.
Size Chart (in inches)
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 Inseam 32.5 32.5 32.5 32.5 32.5 32.5 33.5 34 34 34 Front Rise 10 10 10.25 10.5 10.5 11 11.5 11.5 12 12.5 Upper Thigh 22 22.5 23 24 24.5 25 25.5 26 27 29 Leg Opening 15.5 15.75 16 16.25 16.5 17 17.5 17.5 18 18.5 Technical Waistband 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 40
A clean and sturdy oxford cloth button down workhorse. Nylon strength meets cotton structure with a blazing of nano on top, plus a pivot sleeve for movement. Read More
The best of both worlds in a heavyweight t-shirt. Merino performance against the skin, opaque white cotton on the outside. Read More
Elegantly bombproof and quietly powerful, a hardworking pant built from a rugged Supplex twill that breaks in beautifully. Read More
The absolute core Outlier pant. A tough and casual five pocket pant cut for movement and made from the most ruggedly comfortable tech fabric around. A 21st century jean if you will. Read More
A simple and ruggedly cozy upgrade to the classic MA-1 form. A highly water resistant Supermarine face. A warm and breathable Soft Core insulation system. X-open two-way side zips for ventilation and pivot sleeve construction for movement. Read More
A near perfect t-shirt made with 17.5 micron merino, nature's finest performance fabric. Beautifully soft and remarkably dry to the touch, merino's core wicking properties helps cool you in the heat and insulate you in the cool. Read More
A rolltop backpack made from some of the world's most advanced materials. Lightweight and balanced so you can almost forget you have it on, stable and proportioned so it moves in sync with you. A backpack made to be worn, not carried. Read More
Gentle yet tough, a dream on your feet. The Megafine Merino Socks are likely the finest socks you've ever stepped into. Designed for comfort, durability and style and made with the finest 15.5 micron merino. Available now for $21 or pick up three for $48, seven for $98 or twelve for $144. Read More