- Minimal design meets maximum freedom of movement, add the warmth of merino and the result is a highly versatile cool weather jacket that's durable and warm while staying breathable. Constructed to fit, not constrict, the three-piece hood is engineered to fit close to your neck and head, giving you weather coverage without compromising your peripheral vision and fitting comfortably under a helmet, all without cords or pull tabs. The articulated two-piece raglan sleeve ensures a full range of motion and a tailored fit.
A slightly beefier version of our 4Season OG cloth allows for freedom of movement and breathability, while the extra fine merino inner face is brushed, making it even softer and warmer. Discreet front pockets and a hidden mega stash pocket make sure you can carry what you need while an extended back keeps you decent.
- Our Woolback Schoeller Doubleweave Nylon Merino fabric has two sides. The Doubleweave structure means it's tough and durable on the exterior, yet soft and comfortable inside. The outer face is a 250 gsm nylon, slightly beefier than our 4season OG Cloth but with the same incredible four-way stretch. The inner face has a 20 micron extra fine merino that's been brushed, making it even softer and warmer. A "self-cleaning" Nanosphere® treatment gives it nice resistance to water, dirt and grime.
Merino wool is the best natural performance fabric we can find, it has the incredible ability to suck moisture into the very core of the fiber while the surface remains dry to the touch. This keeps your temperature regulated so you stay comfortable.
Combining the comfort and performance qualities of merino and four-way stretch nylon fabric makes for a winter jacket you can keep moving in while staying warm but not overheating.
- Woolback FreeShell
- Made with Outlier Schoeller Doubleweave Nylon Merino
- Backed with 20 micron extra fine brushed merino wool
- 76% Nylon, 18% Wool, 6% Elastane
- 250gsm per square meter doubleweave fabric for durability
- NanoSphere® treated
- Slush, grime, and beverage resistant
- Four-way stretch
- Merino back keeps you warm and dry on cold days
- Three piece hood engineered for weather coverage and full visibility
- Articulated two piece raglan sleeve
- High neck zip for coverage
- Discreet front pockets
- Hidden rear mega stash pocket
- Higher zip to minimize bunching
- Extended back for coverage
- Available in Slate Gray
- Hand wash
- Made in New York City with Swiss fabric
- Woolback FreeShell
- Fits true to size.
Size Chart (in inches)
X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large Chest Size 34 36 38 40 43 Body Length 24.5 25.5 26.5 27.5 28 Sleeve (from center back) 33 34 35 36 36.5
A better white cotton shirt. Two-ply cotton is crisp, durable and blazed with Nano-Tex so it stays clean, dry and comfortable. Sewn into our classic Pivot Sleeve pattern. Read More
A near perfect t-shirt made with 17.5 micron merino, nature's finest performance fabric. Beautifully soft and remarkably dry to the touch, merino's core wicking properties helps cool you in the heat and insulate you in the cool. Read More
A classic pant in our most technical fabric. Optimized for bike-to-work but wearable anywhere. Freedom of movement meets durability, water resistance and breathability.
Slim and free. A lean cut reengineered for a life of action. Our core OG Cloth has an incredible four-way stretch, plus hardcore durability and doublewoven comfort.
A rolltop backpack made from some of the world's most advanced materials. Lightweight and balanced so you can almost forget you have it on, stable and proportioned so it moves in sync with you. A backpack made to be worn, not carried. Read More
A classic cool weather layering piece made from nature's finest performance fabric. Wear it under as a base layer or over as a light sweater. Read More
Gentle yet tough, a dream on your feet. The Megafine Merino Socks are likely the finest socks you've ever stepped into. Designed for comfort, durability and style and made with the finest 15.5 micron merino. Available now for $21 or pick up three for $48, seven for $98 or twelve for $144. Read More