- Our men's 60/30 Chinos are some of our favorite pants, so it was only natural (in fact, it was frankly demanded by the ladies at the studio) that we make a women's version. Our Women's 60/30 Chino is made from our 60/30 Cloth, a carefully considered blend of cotton (64%), micro-denier nylon (29%) and elastane (7%). You get all the comfort and good looks of a classic cotton khaki twill, but with the durability of a hiking parka and the four way stretch freedom of a bike short.
We used rear single welt pockets, a notched waistband and custom Corozo buttons for good looks and a Nanosphere treatment to help with the grit of real life. The result is an amazingly comfortable women's chino that moves better, stays clean longer and is more durable than any cotton pant we've seen on the market.
Fit-wise these are are slim but not skin tight with enough room to put your hands in your front pockets. Size down for a slimmer look.
- We called our new chino fabric "60/30 Cloth" in homage to the fabric that Sierra Design named their killer 60/40 Parka's after. Back in 1968 George Marks and Bob Swanson honed in on a 58% cotton, 42% nylon blend fabric as the ideal balance of handfeel, durability, water resistance and breathability. They rounded the numbers to 60/40 for marketing purposes and went on to make the iconic jacket of 1970's era hiking and camping. For our 60/30 Cloth we wanted a fabric with a classic cotton twill handfeel, but with the durability of a hiking parka and a four way stretch for the ultimate freedom of movement. We settled on a combination of 64% cotton, 29% nylon and 7% elastane. We added a "self-cleaning" NanoSphere® treatment for extra water and dirt resistance as well as quick drying properties. Then we rounded the numbers off to 60/30 for marketing purposes and the Outlier 60/30 Cloth was born.
The 60/30 Cloth is simple and suited for the grit and repetitive motion of real life. A fabric you’ll want to wear everyday all the while staying durable and breathable.
- Women's 60/30 Chino
- Made with Outlier 60/30 Cloth: Schoeller twill with NanoSphere® treatment (sourced in Switzerland)
- 64% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- Twill weave: 325g per square meter
- Rear single welt pockets
- Custom Corozo buttons
- Mild dirt resistance
- Four way stretch fabric
- Comes pre-washed
- Slim but not skin tight with enough room to put your hands in your front pockets, size down for a slimmer look
- Machine wash warm and lay flat to dry (do not use fabric softener). Tumble dry low or low iron to restore water resistance.
- Made in New York City
- Women's 60/30 Chino
- Fits true to size. Slim but not skin tight with enough room to put your hands in your front pockets, size down for a slimmer look.
Size Chart (in inches)
0 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 Size 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 Hips (widest point) 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Front Rise 8.75 9 9.25 9.5 9.75 10 10.25 10.5 Inseam 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 Leg Opening 11.25 11.5 11.75 12 12.25 12.5 12.75 13