- Truly a do-anything pant cut for women. Aka "The technical pants that replaced my jeans". Lean and sleek with an elegant silhouette. Made with our core 4Season OG Cloth, the four-way stretch and a soft inner face of the doubleweave twill fabric ensures you move in both comfort and style. The "self-cleaning" Nanosphere treatment makes it highly resistant to dirt, coffee and beer, so don't worry about your morning cup of joe spilling all over you as you ride. Wear them to work or out for drinks, rain or shine you'll be looking good and feeling better.
Made locally in New York City. Not only does our 4Season OG Cloth shed rain and dirt, dry fast and resist wear and tear, but it also meets the strict bluesign environmental standards. It's a low impact fabric, made with tight emissions standards that ensures it's produced with the absolute minimum amount of waste. A better way of clothing for a better way of life, enjoy them, and let us know what you think.
Our core fabric: breathable, comfortable and durable, the most versatile fabric around. The self-cleaning NanoSphere® treatment means that coffee, wine and dirt roll off with ease, keeping you looking fresh and clean in the trickiest of situations. The Schoeller Dryskin fabric looks elegant, yet repels water. But when it does saturate, it will dry in minutes (generally around 15-20). The Doubleweave structure means it's tough and durable on the exterior, yet soft and comfortable inside. The four way stretch doubles down on that comfort and means these pants move freely through any situation.
- Women's Daily Riding Pant
- Outlier 4Season Doubleweave: Schoeller Dryskin fabric with self-cleaning nanosphere treatment (sourced in Switzerland)
- 80% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Midweight doubleweave twill: 240gsm
- Stretch mesh pocketing
- Very high breathability
- Decent water resistance
- High dirt resistance
- High coffee and wine resistance
- Mild grease resistance
- Four-way stretch
- High durability
- Skinny cut. Narrow with a straight leg. Designed to sit at the top of the hips, higher in the back and lower in the front for comfort while riding.
- Machine wash warm and lay flat to dry (do not use fabric softener). Tumble dry medium or low iron to restore water resistance.
- Made in New York City
- Women's Daily Riding Pant
Skinny cut that fits true to size. Narrow with a straight leg. Designed to sit at the top of the hips, higher in the back and lower in the front for comfort while riding.
Please refer to the table below for exact garment measurements.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat
Size 00 0 2 4 6 8 10 12 Jean Size 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Top Opening 13.5 14 14.5 15 15.5 16 16.5 17 Hips (widest point) 16.75 17.25 17.75 18.25 18.75 19.25 19.75 20.25 Inseam 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 Leg Opening 5.75 5.75 5.75 5.88 6 6.13 6.25 6.25