- The UV Poncho is really an experiment in minimizing skin contact while maximizing sun protection. It was born out of two key realizations. The first was that our Ultralight fabric actually has a UPF 50+ rating. The second was that most ponchos are so unwieldily because they are "long sleeved"; so wide they fully cover your arms when extended. By making the UV Poncho "short sleeved", we sacrificed a bit of coverage but created a garment that's far easier to wear and put on.
Outlier Experimental Editions are for risk takers only. No returns or exchanges, one item per customer.
- Ultralight Doubleweave is soft, supple and tough for its weight. It breathes incredibly well, with a soft lux handfeel and elegant drape.
The Ultralight fabric is a yarn-dyed doublewoven intimate blend of various nylons. The micro-nylon fibers create a soft loose inner weave that helps pull moisture from the skin, while slightly thicker nylon is tightly woven on the outside to give it a degree of water resistance and excellent abrasion resistance. The "self-cleaning" nanosphere treatment adds in some wine, beer and iced coffee resistance. A four-way stretch means you'll move with a breezy freedom all across a beautiful summer.
- UV Poncho
- Outlier Ultralight Doubleweave: with self-cleaning Schoeller NanoSphere® treatment
- 21% Nylon (micro), 73% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- Ultra-lightweight doubleweave: 145gsm
- Shaped hood
- Magnetic front closure
- UPF 50+ for sun protection
- Light dirt and water resistance
- Elegant drape
- Four way stretch
- Machine wash cold, hang dry (do not use fabric softener)
- One size
- Outlier Experimental Editions are for risk takers only. No returns or exchanges, one item per customer
- Made in New York City with Swiss fabric
- UV Poncho
- One size.
Size Chart (in inches)
One Size Length 33.5 Width 41.5