- So lightweight and flexible you might as well be wearing nothing at all. Perfect for those hot situations where wearing shorts just won't cut it. Very light with a tailored cut, sharp looks and elegant drape.
Light and durable for its weight, our Ultralight Cloth is a doubleweave blend of traditional and microdenier nylons combined with a small amount of elastane to give it a proper four-way stretch. The outer weave is tight and smooth to give it a light natural water resistance. The inner weave, however, is loose and textured, functioning similarly to a seersucker by minimizing skin contact and pulling moisture away from your body. The result is a comfortable and breathable fabric that will get you through the hottest days with a breezy ease.
Pick up a pair of Ultralight Trousers with an Ultralight Blazer for $696.
Ultralight Cloth is soft and flexible with an elegant drape. Durable for its weight (145gsm) and rated UPF 50+, it's meant to handle the summer with ease.
The Ultralight Cloth is a yarn-dyed doublewoven intimate blend of various nylons. The micro-nylon fibers create a soft loose inner weave that helps pull moisture from the skin, while slightly thicker nylon is tightly woven on the outside to give it a degree of water resistance. The self-cleaning NanoSphere® treatment adds in some wine, beer and iced coffee resistance. A four-way stretch means you'll move with a breezy freedom all across a beautiful summer.
- Ultralight Trousers
- Outlier Ultralight Doubleweave: with self-cleaning Schoeller NanoSphere® treatment
- 21% Nylon (micro), 73% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- Ultra-lightweight doubleweave: 145gsm
- Medium cut with an elegant fabric drape
- Custom Corozo buttons with front hook and bar closure
- Light to decent water resistance
- Dirt resistance
- Coffee and wine resistance
- Four-way stretch
- Machine wash cold, hang or lay flat to dry (do not use fabric softener).
- Fits somewhat larger in the waist than last years true to size model, if between sizes consider sizing down.
- Made in New York City with Swiss fabric
- Ultralight Trousers
Fits somewhat larger in the waist than last years true to size model, if between sizes consider sizing down. A tailored cut with a medium lean leg.
Please refer to the table below for exact garment measurements.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat
Size 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 Top Opening 14.75 15.25 15.75 16.25 16.75 17.25 17.75 18.25 18.75 19.75 Thigh 1'' below crotch 11 11.25 11.5 11.75 12 12.5 12.75 13.25 13.5 14.25 Inseam 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 Leg Opening 7.25 7.37 7.5 7.63 7.75 7.87 8 8.13 8.25 8.5Body measurements in inches Size 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 Natural waist at narrowest point 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38