- There are three ways we like to deal with the summertime heat. Get to the beach and jump in the water, run off to the cool mountains air or learn to embrace the city heat and look good doing it. These shorts can do all three, plus they are some of the most comfortable shorts you'll ever put on.
Our 4Season fabric has a doubleweave construction structured to breathe well and minimize skin contact, pulling sweat away from the body to keep you cooler and more comfortable in the heat. Woven in Switzerland by Schoeller Textiles, the fabric is designed to dry quickly, stay clean longer and move freely while also being seriously durable. The flow through supplex pockets dry swiftly, while the hidden drawstrings ensure you keep your shorts on at the beach (if you want to that is...)
The Three Way Trunks can take you from the gym to the beach and into all sorts of wild journeys. Perfect for those who like to travel light, look sharp in comfort or just plain want the best. The Three Way Trunks have a 5" inseam for classic swim trunk length and come unlined. Want a little more coverage? Our Three Way Shorts have an 8.5" inseam for more length. If you're looking for something even longer, try our Three Way Longs.
- Our core 4Season fabric: breathable, comfortable and durable, the most versatile fabric around. The self-cleaning nanosphere treatment means that coffee, wine and dirt roll off with ease, keeping you looking fresh and clean in the trickiest of situations. The Schoeller Dryskin Extreme fabric looks elegant, yet repels water. But when it does saturate, will dry in minutes (generally around 15-20). The doubleweave structure means it's tough and durable on the exterior, yet soft and comfortable inside. The four way stretch doubles-down on that comfort and means these trunks move freely through any situation.
- Three Way Trunks
- Outlier 4Season Doubleweave: Schoeller Dryskin Extreme fabric with self-cleaning nanosphere treatment (sourced in Switzerland)
- 80% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Midweight doubleweave twill: 240g per square meter
- Medium cut: 5" inseam, belt loops, internal draw cord, and mesh pocket inserts
- Very high breathability
- Decent water resistance
- High dirt resistance
- High coffee and wine resistance
- Four way stretch
- High durability
- Fits a hair smaller than true, size up if between sizes.
- Machine wash warm and lay flat to dry (do not use fabric softener). Tumble dry medium or low iron to restore water resistance.
- Made in the Bay Area with Swiss Fabric
- Three Way Trunks
Fits a hair smaller than true, size up if between sizes.Size Chart (in inches)
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Inseam 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 Front Rise 9 9.5 9.75 10 10.25 10.5 10.75 11 11.25 Leg Opening 21 21.5 22 22.5 23 23.5 24 24.5 25 Technical Waistband 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
A better white cotton shirt. Two-ply cotton is crisp, durable and blazed with Nano-Tex so it stays clean, dry and comfortable. Sewn into our classic Pivot Sleeve pattern. Read More
A classic cool weather layering piece made from nature's finest performance fabric. Wear it under as a base layer or over as a light sweater. Read More
A classic pant in our most technical fabric. Optimized for bike-to-work but wearable anywhere. Freedom of movement meets durability, water resistance and breathability.
Slim and free. A lean cut reengineered for a life of action. Our core OG Cloth has an incredible four-way stretch, plus hardcore durability and doublewoven comfort.
A rolltop backpack made from some of the world's most advanced materials. Lightweight and balanced so you can almost forget you have it on, stable and proportioned so it moves in sync with you. A backpack made to be worn, not carried. Read More
A near perfect t-shirt made with 17.5 micron merino, nature's finest performance fabric. Beautifully soft and remarkably dry to the touch, merino's core wicking properties helps cool you in the heat and insulate you in the cool. Read More
Gentle yet tough, a dream on your feet. The Megafine Merino Socks are likely the finest socks you've ever stepped into. Designed for comfort, durability and style and made with the finest 15.5 micron merino. Available now for $21 or pick up three for $48, seven for $98 or twelve for $144. Read More