- There are three ways we like to deal with the summertime heat. Get to the beach and jump in the water, run off to the cool mountains air or learn to embrace the city heat and look good doing it. These shorts can do all three, plus they are some of the most comfortable shorts you'll ever put on.
Our 4Season fabric has a doubleweave construction structured to breathe well and minimize skin contact, pulling sweat away from the body to keep you cooler and more comfortable in the heat. Woven in Switzerland by Schoeller Textiles, the fabric is designed to dry quickly, stay clean longer and move freely while also being seriously durable. The flow through supplex pockets dry swiftly, while the hidden drawstrings ensure you keep your shorts on at the beach (if you want to that is...)
The Three Way Trunks can take you from the gym to the beach and into all sorts of wild journeys. Perfect for those who like to travel light, look sharp in comfort or just plain want the best. The Three Way Trunks have a 5" inseam for classic swim trunk length and come unlined. Want a little more coverage? Our Three Way Shorts have an 8.5" inseam for more length. If you're looking for something even longer, try our Three Way Longs.
- Our core 4Season fabric: breathable, comfortable and durable, the most versatile fabric around. The self-cleaning nanosphere treatment means that coffee, wine and dirt roll off with ease, keeping you looking fresh and clean in the trickiest of situations. The Schoeller Dryskin Extreme fabric looks elegant, yet repels water. But when it does saturate, will dry in minutes (generally around 15-20). The doubleweave structure means it's tough and durable on the exterior, yet soft and comfortable inside. The four way stretch doubles-down on that comfort and means these trunks move freely through any situation.
- Three Way Trunks
- Outlier 4Season Doubleweave: Schoeller Dryskin Extreme fabric with self-cleaning nanosphere treatment (sourced in Switzerland)
- 80% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Midweight doubleweave twill: 240g per square meter
- Medium cut: 5" inseam, belt loops, internal draw cord, and mesh pocket inserts
- Very high breathability
- Decent water resistance
- High dirt resistance
- High coffee and wine resistance
- Four way stretch
- High durability
- Fits a hair smaller than true, size up if between sizes.
- Machine wash warm and lay flat to dry (do not use fabric softener). Tumble dry medium or low iron to restore water resistance.
- Made in the Bay Area with Swiss Fabric
- Three Way Trunks
Fits a hair smaller than true, size up if between sizes.Size Chart (in inches)
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Inseam 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 Front Rise 9 9.5 9.75 10 10.25 10.5 10.75 11 11.25 Leg Opening 21 21.5 22 22.5 23 23.5 24 24.5 25 Technical Waistband 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38