- An open collared short sleeve shirt for those who don't want to button all the way up. Short sleeves, a bar tacked collar and no top button for those days you want to keep it cool and easy. Your collar stays put and sits nicely on your neck while Blazed Cotton keeps you clean and dry. Our Pivot Sleeve construction means you can move free and look good doing it. An Outlier experiment.
Outlier experiments are for risk takers only. No returns or exchanges, one item per customer.
- A cleaner take on traditional cotton shirting. An openpoint oxford cotton fabric that has been blazed with a high tech treatment that emulates the self-cleaning properties of a lotus leaf. The result is a soft, clean shirting that repels dirt and sweat, leaving you looking sharp and professional no matter how hard you push yourself.
We call the fabric an openpoint oxford cloth because it utilizes a traditional oxford basketweave but with low twist yarns that make for a more breathable shirting. These low twist yarns perfectly counterbalance the blazing process which adds a Nano-Tex® treatment to the fiber. The result is an improved Blazed Cotton, a fabric that breathes and absorbs well enough to be extremely comfortable yet is hydrophobic enough that sweat almost never shows through the fabric.
- Experimental Tack Collar Shirt
- Made from Outlier Blazed Cotton Shirting: Open Point Oxford Weave blazed with Nano-Tex® treatment
- 100% Cotton Woven in Turkey
- Short sleeve
- Pivot Sleeve construction for freedom of movement
- Bar tacked down collar
- Custom Italian buttons
- Fly front placket
- Moisture and sweat resistant
- Quick drying
- Fits true to size with a tailored medium cut designed to look good on a range of body types
- Machine wash cold, hang dry or tumble dry low. Low iron if needed to restore Nano-Tex® treatment.
- Outlier experiments are for risk takers only. No returns or exchanges, one item per customer.
- Made in New York City
- Experimental Tack Collar Shirt
- Fits true to size, a tailored medium cut and designed to look good on a range of body types.
Size Chart (in inches)
X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large Chest Size 34 36 38 40 42 Body Length 28 28.5 29 29.5 30
A better white cotton shirt. Two-ply cotton is crisp, durable and blazed with Nano-Tex so it stays clean, dry and comfortable. Sewn into our classic Pivot Sleeve pattern. Read More
A near perfect t-shirt made with 17.5 micron merino, nature's finest performance fabric. Beautifully soft and remarkably dry to the touch, merino's core wicking properties helps cool you in the heat and insulate you in the cool. Read More
A classic pant in our most technical fabric. Optimized for bike-to-work but wearable anywhere. Freedom of movement meets durability, water resistance and breathability.
Slim and free. A lean cut reengineered for a life of action. Our core OG Cloth has an incredible four-way stretch, plus hardcore durability and doublewoven comfort.
A rolltop backpack made from some of the world's most advanced materials. Lightweight and balanced so you can almost forget you have it on, stable and proportioned so it moves in sync with you. A backpack made to be worn, not carried. Read More
A classic cool weather layering piece made from nature's finest performance fabric. Wear it under as a base layer or over as a light sweater. Read More
Gentle yet tough, a dream on your feet. The Megafine Merino Socks are likely the finest socks you've ever stepped into. Designed for comfort, durability and style and made with the finest 15.5 micron merino. Available now for $21 or pick up three for $48, seven for $98 or twelve for $144. Read More