- Classic looks meet 21st century technology. We found a beautiful tweed wool from a 175+ year old mill in England that's known for its excellent craftsmanship, and combined it with our yarn-dyed Supermarine Cotton to make one damn good looking vest. Soft Core technology means three layers of highly breathable insulation for a dry and versatile warmth. A soft inner knit of superfine New Zealand merino and a 120 gram Primaloft Infinity insulation so it's nice and warm, but carefully designed to avoid overheating. A metal Excella zip, hand-warming front pockets and rear reach around pocket round out this go-to cool weather item.
- Outlier Soft Core technology is a three layer system designed to produce optimal balanced insulation. The inner layer is a merino knit (superfine 18.9 micron, 150 gram) for a beautiful soft feel and merino's incredible moisture and odor management properties. The mid layer is a 120 gram Primaloft Infinity insulation. The outer layer can vary but in this particular case, we used a 350 gram classic tweed wool and Supermarine® Cotton.
For the outer we chose a tweed wool from the 175+ year old Abraham Moon mill in Yorkshire, England; known for its classic natural fibers and excellent craftsmanship. At 350gsm, it's durable, warm and damn good looking. Our Italian yarn-dyed Supermarine® Cotton is tough, weather resistant and completely windproof.
- Supermoon Soft Core Vest
- Outer face made of 100% tweed wool and 100% cotton
- 120 gram Primaloft Infinity insulation
- Lined with superfine 18.9 micron New Zealand merino (150 gram)
- Wool from Abraham Moon mill in Yorkshire, England
- Supermarine® Cotton on the shoulders and lower back for added durability
- Odor resistant
- Elegant drape
- Highly breathable
- Temperature regulating
- Core wicking
- Dry handfeel
- Excella metal zip for a silky smooth pull
- Front hand-warming pockets
- Angled rear pocket
- Trim look and fit
- Available in Gray
- Dry clean or spot clean only
- Made in New York City with imported fabrics
- Supermoon Soft Core Vest
- Fits true to size. Buy the size you normally wear.
X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large XXL Chest Size 34 36 38 40 42 44 Body Length Front 24 24.5 25.5 26.5 27.5 28
A better white cotton shirt. Two-ply cotton is crisp, durable and blazed with Nano-Tex so it stays clean, dry and comfortable. Sewn into our classic Pivot Sleeve pattern. Read More
A near perfect t-shirt made with 17.5 micron merino, nature's finest performance fabric. Beautifully soft and remarkably dry to the touch, merino's core wicking properties helps cool you in the heat and insulate you in the cool. Read More
A classic pant in our most technical fabric. Optimized for bike-to-work but wearable anywhere. Freedom of movement meets durability, water resistance and breathability.
Slim and free. A lean cut reengineered for a life of action. Our core OG Cloth has an incredible four-way stretch, plus hardcore durability and doublewoven comfort.
A rolltop backpack made from some of the world's most advanced materials. Lightweight and balanced so you can almost forget you have it on, stable and proportioned so it moves in sync with you. A backpack made to be worn, not carried. Read More
A classic cool weather layering piece made from nature's finest performance fabric. Wear it under as a base layer or over as a light sweater. Read More
Gentle yet tough, a dream on your feet. The Megafine Merino Socks are likely the finest socks you've ever stepped into. Designed for comfort, durability and style and made with the finest 15.5 micron merino. Available now for $21 or pick up three for $48, seven for $98 or twelve for $144. Read More