- A jacket designed to disappear. Meditated details with a focus on movement and carryability make this a jacket we reach for every day. Packable, breathable and weather-ready. The OG FreeShell.
An incredibly versatile jacket designed to effortlessly integrate into your life. OG Cloth has a four way stretch, light weather resistance and breathability that takes you comfortably where most fabrics can't. True freedom of movement with a wide-ranging climate spectrum in a streamlined silhouette. For easy travel and carry this jacket packs into itself, transforming into a bag with an integrated adjustable strap. Discreet front pockets, hood and cuff adjusters make for a secure fit. Packable, breathable and weather-ready for every day.
The OG FreeShell is designed to layer perfectly over the Doublefine Merino Hoodie, get them both for $575.
Our core OG Cloth: breathable, comfortable and durable, the most versatile fabric around. The self-cleaning nanosphere treatment means that coffee, wine and dirt roll off with ease, keeping you looking fresh and clean in the trickiest of situations. The Schoeller Dryskin Extreme fabric looks elegant, yet repels water. But when it does saturate, it will dry in minutes (generally around 15-20). The doubleweave structure means it's tough and durable on the exterior, yet soft and comfortable inside. The four way stretch doubles-down on that comfort and means this jacket moves freely through any situation.
- OG FreeShell
- 80% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Midweight doubleweave twill: 240gsm per square meter
- NanoSphere® treated for light water, dirt and grime resistance
- Four way stretch
- Very high breathability
- Three piece hood engineered for full visibility
- Ladder lock hood adjustment system
- Articulated two piece raglan sleeve
- High neck zip for coverage
- Ultrasuede pull tab on zip
- Discreet front pockets and three distinct interior pockets
- Jacket packs into itself, transforming into a bag with an integrated adjustable strap with aluminum hardware
- Shock cord adjustable cuffs
- Extended back for coverage
- Pairs perfectly with the Doublefine Merino Hoodie, buy them together for $575
- Machine wash cold
- Made in New York City with Swiss fabrics
- OG FreeShell
Fits true to size.
Please refer to the table below for garment's exact measurements.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat
Size XS S M L XL Length high shoulder to bottom 27 27.5 28 28.5 29 Sleeve length center back to cuff 34 34.5 35 35.5 36Body measurements in inches Size XS S M L XL Chest 34 36 38 40 42