- A slim chino with a sturdy hand and sharp looks that's ready to play rough. We built these pants around an American Nyco fabric. A 50/50 blend of nylon and cotton developed by the US military, this is the stuff that went into the legendary M-65 jackets. We tracked down a surplus stash and turned them into pants. Nyco has a dense weave that makes for a seriously tough pant that evolves subtly with you as you wear it.
Cut slimmer for a cleaner look. The dense weave eliminates the 'floppiness' that you'd associate with a standard chino. The sturdy hand of the fabric gives these pants a crisp structure, almost like a cross between a jean and chino. We designed these pants with a gusset to allow for a trimmer fit in a non-stretch fabric without that dreaded crotch-crunch. American made throughout.
Please note the one thing these lack compared to most Outlier pants is the full freedom of movement you get with a four-way stretch. If that's what you are after we recommend the 60/30 Chinos, 4season OGs or the Climbers.
- American Nyco is a dense weave of 50% nylon, 50% cotton developed by the US military and used in the original M-65 jackets and Korean War era paratrooper pants. Clean twill looks and tougher than raw denim, it sits sweetly between the two in weight, clocking in at 9 oz.
The five harness weave creates a dense face to the fabric, making it wind resistant, water resistant and seriously durable. American Nyco has an elegant drape with stout structure that forms with wear. Quarpel treated DWR keeps it clean and lightly water resistant.
Please note that this is a non-stretch fabric, it will break in and age beautifully with wear.
- Nyco Slims
- Made with American Nyco fabric
- 9 oz 50% nylon, 50% cotton, five harness weave
- Quarpel treated
- Made in USA Waterbury shank button
- Made in USA YKK zipper
- Made in USA A&E thread
- Made in USA Brookwood pocketing
- Rear welt pockets
- Slim chino fit
- Gusseted crotch
- Non-stretch fabric, breaks in with wear
- Available in Navy and Olive Drab
- Machine wash warm, lay flat or tumble dry low
- Made in NYC with American materials throughout
- Nyco Slims
Fits true to size with a slim fit. Buy the size you normally do in other brands. This fabric has no stretch, so if you have bigger legs we suggest you size up.
Size Chart (in inches)
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 Inseam 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 36 36 36 Front Rise 11.75 12 12.25 12.5 12.75 13 13.25 13.5 13.75 14 Upper Thigh 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Leg Opening 14.5 14.75 15 15.25 15.5 15.75 16 16.25 16.5 17 Technical Waistband 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 40