- Sometimes we get down in the lab and swap things around. This time our Liberated Wool fabric that we used for our Peacoat and our Classic Hoodie pattern got real familiar. The result is a 2.5 layer wool softshell that is both breathable and warm, sewn up into a hooded jacket.
A beautiful yarn-dyed wool outer face and fleece interior keeps out the weather while keeping you moving in comfort and style. We've got your head covered with a three panel drawstring hood and hidden cord pulls. Nylon/merino cuffs won't slip and the raglan sleeves make for ease of movement. Nanosphere® treatment shrugs off light rain and spills while the polyurethane membrane and fleece interior keep you comfortable in a wide range of temperatures. Liberated Wool is a warm fabric with the sharp looks of quality wool, the soft flexibility of fleece and the breathable weather resistance that only the Swiss can architect. An Outlier Experiment.
- A wool coat fabric reconstructed for versatility, comfort and motion. A 2.5 layer construction with a yarn dyed four-way stretch wool outer and soft, super breathable fleece interior. Holding them together is a highly water and wind resistant, yet breathable polyurethane bond. The result is a liberating fabric for the cooler climes. It has great freedom of movement and it's close to weatherproof, yet is highly breathable and warm. All without sacrificing any of the good looks of a fine wool jacket fabric.
- Made with Outlier's Liberated Wool
- 33% Wool, 39% Polyester, 15% Nylon, 10% Polyurethane, 3% Elastane
- 485 gsm
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Drawstring hood
- Hidden Cord Locks
- Two-way YKK zip
- Wool grosgrain
- Wind resistance
- Water resistance
- Four-way stretch
- Nylon/merino cuffs
- Dry clean only
- An Outlier experiment
- Made in New York City of Swiss fabric
- Made with Outlier's Liberated Wool
- Fits true to size.
Size Chart (in inches)
X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large Chest Size 34 36 38 40 42 Body Length Front 23.5 24 24.5 25 25.5 Sleeve (from center back) 33.5 34 35 36 36.5
A clean and sturdy oxford cloth button down workhorse. Nylon strength meets cotton structure with a blazing of nano on top, plus a pivot sleeve for movement. Read More
The best of both worlds in a heavyweight t-shirt. Merino performance against the skin, opaque white cotton on the outside. Read More
Elegantly bombproof and quietly powerful, a hardworking pant built from a rugged Supplex twill that breaks in beautifully. Read More
The absolute core Outlier pant. A tough and casual five pocket pant cut for movement and made from the most ruggedly comfortable tech fabric around. A 21st century jean if you will. Read More
A simple and ruggedly cozy upgrade to the classic MA-1 form. A highly water resistant Supermarine face. A warm and breathable Soft Core insulation system. X-open two-way side zips for ventilation and pivot sleeve construction for movement. Read More
A near perfect t-shirt made with 17.5 micron merino, nature's finest performance fabric. Beautifully soft and remarkably dry to the touch, merino's core wicking properties helps cool you in the heat and insulate you in the cool. Read More
A rolltop backpack made from some of the world's most advanced materials. Lightweight and balanced so you can almost forget you have it on, stable and proportioned so it moves in sync with you. A backpack made to be worn, not carried. Read More
Gentle yet tough, a dream on your feet. The Megafine Merino Socks are likely the finest socks you've ever stepped into. Designed for comfort, durability and style and made with the finest 15.5 micron merino. Available now for $21 or pick up three for $48, seven for $98 or twelve for $144. Read More