- The Freeflannel Overshirt a fabric we fell in love with at first touch, made with two-way stretch for freedom of movement. The warmth and comfort of soft brushed cotton with a subtle stretch sewn into our Pivot Sleeve Overshirt pattern for great fit and sharp looks. Box pleat front pockets and side body gussets to round it all out. An Outlier Experiment.
- A stretch cotton shirting brushed for comfort and warmth. Our Freeflannel is 97% cotton and 3% elastane creating a two-way stretch fabric. The weft yarns are wrapped around elastane for that extra give across the back of the shirt, and because it's brushed it creates a very matte appearance on the yarn level. The warp yarns are a melange cotton which give it depth and character in appearance. Woven in Turkey.
- Freeflannel Overshirt
- 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex woven in Turkey
- Pivot Sleeve construction for freedom of movement
- Side body gussets
- Two box pleat front pockets
- Incredibly soft
- Elegant drape
- Sized for layering, buy the size you normally wear
- Available in Light Gray and Light Blue
- Machine wash cold, hang dry or tumble dry low
- Made in New York City
- Freeflannel Overshirt
- Sized for layering, buy the size you normally wear.
Size Chart (in inches)
X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large Chest Size 34 36 38 40 42 Body Length 26.5 27 27 27.5 28 Sleeve Length (from center back) 32 33 34 35 36
An oxford upgraded. The classic structure of organic cotton woven together with the superfine performance of merino wool to create a better oxford cloth button down. Read More
Lightweight strength and movement. These are the ones you can go anywhere with. Our lightest and most breathable pant, they are perfect for the hot and the humid, yet substantive enough to wear year round. Read More
Slim and free. A lean cut reengineered for a life of action. Our core OG Cloth has an incredible four-way stretch, plus hardcore durability and doublewoven comfort.
The go-to garment all winter long. You can think of it as a lightweight sweater, a really nice merino sweatshirt, or better yet the best of both worlds. The superfine New Zealand merino is the best temperature regulating fabric around, luxuriously soft, but with incredible sweat wicking and stink resistance for everyday wear. Read More
A near perfect t-shirt made with 17.5 micron merino, nature's finest performance fabric. Beautifully soft and remarkably dry to the touch, merino's core wicking properties helps cool you in the heat and insulate you in the cool. Read More
Gentle yet tough, a dream on your feet. The Megafine Merino Socks are likely the finest socks you've ever stepped into. Designed for comfort, durability and style and made with the finest 15.5 micron merino. Available now for $21 or pick up three for $48, seven for $98 or twelve for $144. Read More